Most useful/important things

Hello everybody!

What objects do you think are the most used or/and important living in a van? I am about to finish two lateral shelves to have the most important and useful things closer and, once it will be done, it would be great to don’t modificate it anymore…

My van is very small, a Renault Kangoo, so when the bed is open it’s very dificult to get things that are under the bed, so I am making the space up for those things I may need more often or could be important…

:innocent: sorry if my english translation isn’t very good…

Always having a headlamp within arms reach is important! We have 4 around in our little Honda Odyssey. Toiletries/baby wipes are always great to have within reach, that way it’s not a hassle to do “morning routine” stuff. We also keep a few of our clothes close on hand too, like sweatpants or shorts, so if the weather changes you can quickly change to what you need, and don’t have to go through your whole box of clothes or whatever you may store clothes in

I would put some pepper spray or something similar for your personal safety within arms reach as well. Just in case.
It’s better to be safe then sorry.

Thank you! Very good ideas :blush:

Ziplock bags in various sizes.

I 2nd the wipes, which are great for bird poop on vehicle removal.

A couple dehumidifiers - to active use while the other refreshers/rechargers.

Window cloths.

Notepad for gasoline records.

Pens.

Greetings!

Pepper spray isn’t legal in many areas… I keep a spray bottle of vinegar in my van, legal everywhere, and it even repels bears, dogs, and people. My spray bottle will do a spray or a stream, and the stream will shoot like 10 feet.

Vinegar can be good for cleaning and disinfecting too…

Cheers!