1991 Ford Econoline - Progress Progress! Then PAUSE

Hey ya’ll! I am so excited as the build I have been working on for 2+ years in my free time is so close to being done! But it is also bittersweet as I have to postpone the final bits as well as the move in for another 6 months due to work.

I just wanted to post a few photos of the journey so far. But also looking to see if anyone has advice for hanging in on the projects that take a long time due to life circumstances changing. It sometimes gets overwhelming when thinking of how long it has taken and still not being able to live full time in Eva (my van babe). But I am looking forward to the future for when I can finally finish this build!

3 Likes

Eva is absolutely beautiful!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I though you guys were already living in your van?

1 Like

Thank you so much! And not living in full time yet, it’s definitely been a slow build. I currently just got my electric hooked up last week.

1 Like

Oh :scream:
Amazing :smiley:

1 Like

Wow. You put a lot of work into it. I live in my car or tent & am stuck at the moment. Waiting for my deposit to fix my car :frowning:

1 Like

oh okay.

How are you guys powering everything?

1 Like

welp I have my 400 watts of solar for right now and i’m just powering a fridge and lights. but later down the road i will add an isolator for taking energy from alternator. its mainly a solo project so i’m the only one living in it currently :slight_smile:

2 Likes

does that thing in the middle raise up for you to have a bigger bed?

2 Likes

I actually have a table that sets in there and it will make a queen size bed! :slight_smile:

2 Likes